Monday, October 31, 2011

Final Blog


Overall, I learned a lot about entrepreneurship in relation to my technology. It helped that the product I wanted to create was all technology based.  From the start of the project I was a little hesitant about creating such a complex product, but then as my idea developed I learned that it was more possible than I thought. My product has incorporated many of the topics we covered in class such as excel, hardware, input and output, bits and bytes, and networks. I think that this project could expand for many weeks because I only touched on a few topics.
I also learned that creating a project or business has so many components and I was unaware of how difficult it would be. There are so many aspects of creating a project, and it goes a lot deeper than just summarizing how maybe my product would work. Nonetheless, I really enjoyed this project and think that my product would be a hit and I am sure someday it will be real- just not by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment